Roatan Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leadweight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Yesterday my flight landed at 12:30. At 3:15 I was in the water diving at Overheat with CTD. Today I did Texas and Octopus Acres, with a 2 turtle at once "attack".

Marco & Will are looking good.

It is very hot here. I am staying in a house for $175 per week. Its about a block back from the beach, very quiet at night and a lot fewer bugs than right across fro the beach.

Kind of a nice change from the 6" of snow you suffered in Chicago last week, I'll bet! That'll teach you to come for a casual visit.

Save some for us, we'll be there on Saturday 4/4 for two weeks.

Love Overheat Reef, it's a great dive....we will be there on 4/18 for two weeks --can't wait to get back!

Doc, You can expect me in Chicago several times a year to see the twins.

I forgot, water temp is mostly 80F, but some cold patches of 78F, and its 78F deep.

My new Bare 5/4 suit is warm as toast, but I had to add 7#. I slept through the afternoon heat, but the beach is a good alternative.

Yesterday my flight landed at 12:30. At 3:15 I was in the water diving at Overheat with CTD. Today I did Texas and Octopus Acres, with a 2 turtle at once "attack".

Marco & Will are looking good.

It is very hot here. I am staying in a house for $175 per week. Its about a block back from the beach, very quiet at night and a lot fewer bugs than right across fro the beach.

Hey, nice seeing you down there! I was a bit loopy by the end of our week of diving, not sure exactly if it was nitrogen buildup or what, but apologies if I seemed a bit out of it. That was an fun dive day with CTD, Texas and Octopus, I was off with Marco and my lady doing the last of her advanced cert. and I thought there were at least three turtles on that first dive, crazy stuff. Another great time in Roatan!

Loopy, must have been caused by something Russian.

Back
Top Bottom