Roatan Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm?

The place I go to on Roatan has them every week, imported from the US.

I still won't eat them, but as long as I'm 3,500 miles away from where they're being harvested, I can feel a little better about it.

Hmm?

The place I go to on Roatan has them every week, imported from the US.

I still won't eat them, but as long as I'm 3,500 miles away from where they're being harvested, I can feel a little better about it.

LOL.... yeah, me too. I don't even like lobster, its one of the few sea creatures I don't eat.
Kinda reminds me of when in Cozumel, hearing everyone rave about how wonderful the shrimp are and so much better than anywhere else at home, not realizing that they are imported to Cozumel frozen in a bag. :rofl3:

Sorry guys, I do not share your pain. Those of us who were raised on and have lived all our lives along the bayous and marshland of Louisiana eat natures bountiful harvest on a regular basis.

Less clowning more reports!! :wink: Unless you're back. What a fun read, I miss that area and CCV. It's been so grey and crappy here in SE WI and NE IL the last few weeks this has been a great reprieve from that!

Just looked at your other posts, you're home. Too bad for both of us!! :wink: Glad you had fun and thanks for the reports.

Back
Top Bottom