Roatan Airfares

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have charter airlines operating in the US, too. I prefer paying extra for real ones. One trip, Continental canceled a flight and endorsed my ticket over to American who took me down. A few days later, Continental got me out early as H.Dean closed in. No extra charge, even tho the retreat was aboard a plane flown in empty to evacuate customers.

Just bought tickets to Roatan last night for 1 April to the 7th. Connection flight is in Texas in which I have 53 minutes to change planes (Continental to Continental). I pray that I don't have any problems.

Got forked for $1195.

On the upside, it appears that I will be afforded the distinct pleasure of meeting and diving with RoatanMan!

The Sunwing flights are charters and therefore run from mid Dec. to beginning of May from Toronto and from mid Dec. until the 1st week of March from Montreal. I just had a family of 4 come for a visit for a week and they paid $525.00 including taxes for a week. Heck I'll take that anyday. I've had visitors come for as little as $325.00

ouch!!! :shocked2:
Not so bad when you consider he's coming from Mongolia eh? :eyebrow:

Not so bad when you consider he's coming from Mongolia eh? :eyebrow:

It usually takes me 2 days to get to the airport by horseback. Another problem is that the horse taxis have a 3 bag limit. I guess the gravel roads cause premature wear on horseshoes when overloaded.
03.gif

Back
Top Bottom