RMO's 5th annual Meet, Eat, Dive and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will set the date soon. It will be either the June 14th, or the following weekend. I want to talk to Regina and see if Shark Bait is interested in either of those weekends.

Once I talk to her, I'll finalize the date, and we can plan this further.

I will set the date soon. It will be either the June 14th, or the following weekend. I want to talk to Regina and see if Shark Bait is interested in either of those weekends.

Once I talk to her, I'll finalize the date, and we can plan this further.

Ron, there may be confusion not only as to the date, but also the location. I am thinking you are talking Aurora for June, but based upon Robin's comment, sounds like she thinks it may be at the Blue Hole?

looks like my hubby, RonT, is teaching OW over at BH on June 13-14th. So we will both be over. :D

If there is confusion, it's only on the part of Robint that I am aware of.

The CO get together is NOT at the BH (we tried that once, it failed to attract CO divers). The locations were made clear in the first post.

Very Cool - The Shark Bait club is a very fun crowd! I run across them regularly and occassionally go to their meetings and it's always a good time! :)

I had the impression it was at Chatfield or Aurora, not BH...I think because some of us are going to BH this weekend, there may have been some confusion. My humble apologies if my comments contributed to the mayhem.

Regards,

-S

If there is confusion, it's only on the part of Robint that I am aware of.

The CO get together is NOT at the BH (we tried that once, it failed to attract CO divers). The locations were made clear in the first post.

Hey, are you calling me dinging??????? :no:
I think I was just mentioning being at BH those dates as someone had mentioned earlier in thread being over at BH in June. Right now I don't even think I will be over, just Ron with his students. I had a bit of a tumble walking the dog last week and I am still nursing a twisted knee. So I may go to BH on the 13-14th, but if I go I won't be diving most likely.

robin:D

Ron,

It seems this thread has been hijacked to death.

Do we have a date? The 20th? The 21st? Aurora? I am there.

BH - Next month - I am there!!!

Justin

OK, I am confused as well. It seems to me that the Colorado group has been given two dates. Right now, I ca't go to either, but there is a chance I can come if it is the 14th. The people who were supposed to go to Jefferson Lake with me that day are a little slow in returning emails, so it may not be happening.

Is there a definite date?

The date is June 20th. I just posted a sticky. Hope we get a good turnout. Sorry for the relatively short notice, but we have been discussing this for a while! :D

Sorry I was confused. This was the last post I saw before this one:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/4458441-post21.html

As it turns out, my Jefferson Lake trip on the 14th was just canceled this morning, so I could have gone on that date.

Anyone looking for a local dive that day?

I still intend to be at Rock Lake/Blue Hole the next weekend, but it looks as if nothing is happening there then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom