RMO's 5th annual Meet, Eat, Dive and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's TRY and keep this thread on topic! :eyebrow:

I am ALL in favor of more trips! More trips IMO = more better!

BUT, let's start new threads on new trips.. It's not like we have a lot of traffic in the RMO area.

So back ON Topic, so far it seems that the second weekend would work well for the Denver Folks, but I'll give it a bit more time.

Hi Gang,

I'm game for both (depending on how the CA road trip works...I have a 2 month old baby boy we have to work with or around. :)). August 1-2 we have a prior commitment, but later in the month would work well...

As far as the weekend of June 5 for a local gathering, we have a *large* Blue Hole trip planned which I know includes several of the RMO members...perhaps the following weekend or two later...(Father's Day is in there somewhere - a first for me, but I have no problem with "the boy" coming along to say hello).

ROBINT: How did you post the videos?

-S

I'll be in Cozumel June 6-13, but I would be interested other than that.

ROBINT: How did you post the videos?

-S

I have a Vimeo account with all my videos... ScubaBoard allows you to post by putting the word Vimeo inside the [ ] just like you can with YouTube videos.

:D

Sorry, Ron, about getting things off topic. I was just planning to post about getting people thinking about a Calif trip and when I saw you had posted about a group trip I just added it in. I will try to behave...:wink:

I will be back on the continent June 6.

I am diving Jefferson Lake June 14. (Want to come? Just let me know.)

I will be at Rock Lake/Blue Hole the following weekend.

I am teaching a class at Chatfield (maybe Aurora) the last weekend in June.

Use Guys are a difficult bunch to plan around...

Let's see:
BigBubbaJ - Mid Month/Whatever
Rick - First weekend
SlyHawk133 - Out of town June 17-23rd
Georock June Available 7th 13~14th
RedDiver970 - Out of Town June 6th~13th
syonker - Not Available June 5th
Charlie out of town June 12th~13th
BikeFox out of town until June 12th
BoulderJohn diving Jefferson Lake Jun 14th, diving most weekends

I'm thinking June 14th, or the following weekend June 20th~21st.

The longer we wait the worst the vis will be. It start to go south in June, and by JUly is rather low. Temps and rain play a part.

Howdy RMO Friends,

I suggest you just block the most favorable weekend, and we will support it with either:

1) Commitment to attend or
2) Regards if we cannot.

..besides, if everyone can't make it, that's just an excuse for a fall barbecue! :)

-S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom