RI days #1 (Sat & Sun, Aug 31 & Sep 1)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird once bubbled...
Cedar Hills Res., Wolcott

I believe my LDS put a platform down there somewhere but they never used it.

I see a Chestnut hills res. just to the southwest of wolcott... another one just to the southeast of wolcott... Seawill res. or something like that... and some others in the surrounding area...

did see a Cedar Swamp pond to the northeast of wolcott...

guess I'm just lost

Yeah, I am not smart enough to keep up with all this. I think it looks like we are back to you an I rax on Sat. Unless of course, the plans continue to change.

Maybe we should create a spreadsheet for the two days and things we need in terms of food. That might make things a little clearer for everyone involved.

To the best of my understanding (please correct me if I am wrong), we are looking at Rax and me on Sat., and Rax, me, Matt S. and Shellbird on Sunday.

Does a spreadsheet sound like something that would help anyone? If so, let me know and I will put it together and we can fill in the blanks.

Thx,
Matthew

A firm beliver in the KISS Principal. As far as food, personally, I think if we all bring some we'll be fine. No need to complicate it.

I think you have the Saturday vs. Sunday thing worked out as well.

See ya Sunday!

Associate spreadsheets w/work! Diving and work should remain seperate.

My dog was run over by a spreadsheet when I was a kid.

I still can't even look at a data column without getting all depressed and sulky.

King Kong Matt once bubbled...
Have you all had near-death accidents associated with spreadsheets recently?

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom