RI days #1 (Sat & Sun, Aug 31 & Sep 1)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I inquired about camping, the only one w/vacancies is about a half hour away and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it because I scrubbed the camping idea but I just fished around the internet and called around. You are not going to have much luck though.

You had offered to let me use your old camera for Cape Ann 3 which I ended up not attending, offer still open? You can always come down my way and stay with Keith and I and dive my lake on Saturday, he has to work and I am dying to see what's down there.

Sure... you're welcome to it. Diving the lake on saturday might not be a bad idea at all! PM me some directions.

MSilvia once bubbled...
Nope... I've never been there, but will camp nearby if that's possible. Directions would be appreciated.

I'm up for bringing our own food for the grill.

Directions:
A. From the boston area:
1. I-95 south thru providence to exit 9 (rt. 4)...this is a left exit
2. Rt 4 (you can only go one way..south..) to Rt. 138 east.
(approx. 4 miles.)
3. Rt. 138 east over 1st big bridge toward jamestown/newport
4. Go approx. 6 miles to last exit before 2nd bridge (exit for Jamestown.
5. Follow that road straight thru town...marina on your left... for approx 1.5 to 2 miles.
6. bear left at Ft. Wetherill sign
7. turn right into Ft. Wetherill, and immediately turn left.
8. Follow 100yds or so to parking lot on right... there is a boat ramp in this parking lot.
9. find a spot

camping:
quick search found this one... it's not far off Rt. 4

camping

I actually went to a dive with some of the people here last Sat... I'm one on the right on the picture :)

Mike.

shellbird once bubbled...
You had offered to let me use your old camera for Cape Ann 3 which I ended up not attending, offer still open? You can always come down my way and stay with Keith and I and dive my lake on Saturday, he has to work and I am dying to see what's down there.

I know you posted before...but i'm lazy... which lake? Maybe there's a chart or description online.

Cedar Hills Res., Wolcott

I believe my LDS put a platform down there somewhere but they never used it.

fmike once bubbled...
I actually went to a dive with some of the people here last Sat... I'm one on the right on the picture :)

Mike.

I have a picture of you in my cube...

Here's your official welcome to the boards, although you have already dove with NELD.

Back
Top Bottom