Return to Mt. Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there sat and sunday. Late saturday afternoon. Doing check outs for nine students. Next week is my YMCA instructor exams. This is my last chance at getting in some pratice before then.

Hello all! The hubby and I were at Mt. Storm yesterday (4/28/08) and the water temp was 72 at 30ish feet. Dropped a bit to 69 at 40 feet, but, didn't dive any deeper, so don't know about the 90foot platform.

Finally, into the 70's! That's good news... Did anyone make it out this past Sat/Sun? The topside weather here was gorgeous.

Talked to WVMike this afternoon and he was there today. Said temps were about the same as last week, only one stack going, and quite a few people had things pretty fouled up. He said they did a couple deep dives and stayed away from the platforms. I was not there. Did dive up at strawberry quarry yesterday. Light rain, 50 degree water temps. We were the only ones there. Doing our YMCA Instructor OW checkout. BTW- I passed:). Passed everything else as well.:D I'm now a YMCA Scuba Instructor. :14:pending arrival of paperwork that is.

We'll be there next weekend I'm pretty sure.

Jim
CongratS!! Glad to hear.
-Jay

Back
Top Bottom