Restructuring Florida...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AFAIK, there never was a Panhandle subforum. The Trips and Marketplace forum got used for that but it was never its original purpose.

Just a thought, Laurens has been doing a great job on this board. Many changes have taken place of late only to make things easier for us the user. Come on now, you guys have to agree about that. :huh: Let's see what they have in mind. Given his track record of late, I'd like to give him that benefit!

Heck, if some of you remember back when... it was pretty difficult rounding up people to dive. New people - forget it - most were lost in the shuffle. We have only gotten better in FL lets see what the new change does. Especially before we knock it :blinking: In the end we are all still Conch's. Perhaps just from different areas of the state. Heck mike, with what all of you have going on up there, with all the diving and gatherings, I would think this change would only benefit you guys.

I don't know exactly how I feel about the change itself just yet, but I DO know that I don't exactly like the first notice of the change being the change itself.

No, just bad flashbacks of the campfire scene at the MegaDive. Scary stuff.

scubafool:
No, just bad flashbacks of the campfire scene at the MegaDive. Scary stuff.

I know, I know. Heard all about :wink: It will be okay :pftroest:

Walter:
Now there is no Central Florida area. Of course, I wouldn't have used that area anyway. It's interesting that there's no clear line between north and south. There is a way to divide the forums that make sense and would be self evident. Maybe?.....naaaaw.

Walter I have to admit all this Florida division confuses me also. I think Abe would have wanted a United Florida.

Heck two months ago when driving around I would have swore we were living in Michigan. Looking around that would be the only car tag in sight.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jim, and I am new to these forums. I just happened to start here by looking at the posts in this thread that has been going on for some time. I live in Louisiana, and I love to dive in Florida. In fact, I am diving on the Oriskany this weekend. Can anyone direct me to the proper place to post on this?

Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom