Restructuring Florida...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Ana, my love! I have paperwork to fill out about your husband. Should I be truthful? DAMN, I miss you guys!

I miss you too my musketeer. You need to come up here to give us the blessing for the new boat.
About the paperwork, are you sure is about him? I'm the one getting the clearance.

I'm pretty sure it has his name, not yours, but I'll look again. You should be at Ocean Fest tomorrow. There's a very good chance all three musketeers will be there.

Upper Gulf Coast--- Panama City, Destin/Ft Walton, Pensacola, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.

Miami/Florida Keys

Florida East Coast

Florida Gulf Coast

???????

Walter:
You should be at Ocean Fest tomorrow. There's a very good chance all three musketeers will be there.

Yes I should, Ocean Fest is a great source of PADI stickers. Always fun to stick them all over your stuff.

If the wind cooperates I'll be dealing with the northern gulf, give the musketeers hugs and besos from me.

And exactly what was wrong with the old geographic division?
As an LDS told me once recently,
If you cant make it new, make it different.
Or If its not borken,they can probably fix that.

I suggest: We have a Florida for Floridians, Then Florida for people from the Northeastern United States, Florida for people from the Northwestern United States, Then the Canadians that are in Florida. There that would not be any more confusing.:confused:

Ah shucks, I forgot we also need The Florida Panhandle for Natives and folks from Alabama, There!:confused:

This restructuring is performed to align the Florida Conch Divers forum with all the other USA forums.

Should you feel a need for a club forum for a specific region/club, just start a thread in Site Support > Suggestions. We require a minimum number of 12 members to support each request.

El Orans:
This restructuring is performed to align the Florida Conch Divers forum with all the other USA forums.

That actually makes sense.
Thanks

El Orans:
Should you feel a need for a club forum for a specific region/club, just start a thread in Site Support > Suggestions. We require a minimum number of 12 members to support each request.

We had this discussion last year, which is when and why the Panhandle sub-forum was started. (maybe it wasn't in site support, but it was discussed...)

Do we have to start a new discussion or can we just reference te one from previous?

Scubaboard is just getting to be "too micro-managed".

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom