Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@The Chairman - sorry for your loss. You have great feelings and memories to carry with you. Great people leave significant "footprints". Embrace the memories.

It has been well over half my life my sister has been gone. The feelings of loss never leave you. Use them in positive ways to see things through in times ahead.

Thoughts to you and those around you.

I’m not saying they aren’t. What’s the half cat, though?
All cats are cute. Even Olaf with one blue and one green eye. My max is actually 2 cats. Enough to laugh at, but not a real burden. My daughter and sister are why I have so many.

All cats are cute. Even Olaf with one blue and one green eye. My max is actually 2 cats. Enough to laugh at, but not a real burden. My daughter and sister are why I have so many.
A few are ugly - like the hairless ones. 🤦‍♀️ Olaf sounds cute. Kitties are highly entertaining. I’m somewhat allergic so I enjoy from a distance.

1674838897057.png

Olaf the White

Olaf is our guardian and can't afford to be amused. Yeah, that's not true. He loves to sit in by the cat door and play whack-a-Djinni. Something that gave my sister a lot of pleasure to watch.

1674839997220.png

Back
Top Bottom