Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can confirm that at least as of 10:37am on 1/16/2023 that @The Chairman was in fact alive as I helped him replace his refrigerator while watching a tray for a tray being printed. That said, it could well be an imposter posing as the Chairman formerly known as Netdoc at 5:35pm when the OP happened however that is highly unlikely

I can confirm that at least as of 10:37am on 1/16/2023 that @The Chairman was in fact alive as I helped him replace his refrigerator while watching a tray for a tray being printed. That said, it could well be an imposter posing as the Chairman formerly known as Netdoc at 5:35pm when the OP happened however that is highly unlikely
I can also verify the 10:37am report of his aliveness.

as I helped him replace his refrigerator
This is not entirely true. The new refrigerator still stands in the foyer waiting for me to move that wall. Many, many thanks in expunging the old, though.

@The Chairman - You certainly are one of the "good guys".... Good to gear from you, even with news as you presented us.

Careful with walls. I helped a friend take one out years ago. Sawzall the top and bottom lift right out the front door. It was then we noticed the outlet the previous owner had plastered over.

My sincerest condolences for what you and your family are currently going through — having lost several friends and family members in the last few years . . .

Back
Top Bottom