Repair manual for Conshelf 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AJS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm having a hard time finding a repair manual for a Conshelf 21. Does anyone know were I can get one? I have the same question about a Conshelf SE.

Thanks Zung that helps.
Does anyone have a line on the service manuals?

Check here to see if there's anything close enough. Basically, they're more or less the same except the piston first.

I have the service manual for the Conshelf XIV, which should be "close enough" to the 21.

I don't have the link for where I originally found it on this computer, frogkick maybe? Anyway, if you cannot find what you need online, send me a PM and I'll e-mail it to you (it is a PDF file).

Best wishes.

Hello, I just had a client give me a set of US Divers Conshelf 21 regs. Now I am a qualified Aqualung Tech but the online Aqualung training site doesn't contain any US Diver regs even though Aqualung owns US Divers. Also the links provided earlier on this thread don't seem to work anymore. Can anyone help with schematics and/or service manual?

Just sent you a DM with a couple of manuals.

Cheers,
-Z

Hi

I have a US Divers Pro Diver First Stage and 2nd Stage. Does anyone have the Service Manual for them?

Thanks
Angel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom