Regulator Service Technician Training - Unrestricted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for round 2 because that is my weekend with my 5 year old, we could join the 5 year olds..... but wait 2 of them would require more supervision

Two 5 year olds together require UN Peacekeepers and a giant bottle of Benadryl.

Count me in for round two, too.

The standby list is now overfilled, and we have eight students on the list for Round 2.
Based upon how smoothly the initial course goes, I'll consider adding a few more students for Round 2, but I currently think that's unlikely. I really want to provide as much one-on-one attention as I can.
If folks keep signing up this quickly, I'll start a Round 3 list when we hit 10, and will try to schedule the new classes as quickly as possible after our initial session. Best I can likely do is 3-6 weeks apart, since these weekends will come from my honey-do time.

All new folks on the list, please send an e-mail to napascuba@gmail.com if I didn't tell you that already. That way you can get up to speed on tools and service manuals through an email exchange, in case we can hold a second or third course sooner than expected.
I appreciate the interest and confidence you all seem to have! But I won't collect any Round 2 money until you get a chance to read the TripAdvisor reviews for Round 1. :wink::eek:

Two 5 year olds together require UN Peacekeepers and a giant bottle of Benadryl.

rofl, so true when I bring mine on play dates.

But I won't collect any Round 2 money until you get a chance to read the TripAdvisor reviews for Round 1. :wink::eek:

I was about to start with just you tube videos. Any form of interactive even over zoom is better than just prerecorded videos.

While I am not on the list for the class, if you could share suggested tools for each style/line, that would be appreciated.

Will you include "It's not scary in there" advertising for those that may be able but not willing to tackle regs

Will you include "It's not scary in there" advertising for those that may be able but not willing to tackle regs
Just for you, Happy!

Folks, it's not scary in there!
After all, in some shops, high school graduates with 4 hours of training are taking care of your gear right now...:eek::eek:
Y'all can do this!

While I am not on the list for the class, if you could share suggested tools for each style/line, that would be appreciated.
Most service manuals will list the required tools.
But as the reg-specific lists are made up, I'll be happy to share them!

Just for you, Happy!

After all, in some shops, high school graduates with 4 hours of training are taking care of your gear right now...:eek::eek:
Y'all can do this!
Hmm, not so sure this is encouraging!

Just for you, Happy!

Y'all can do this!
yeah, that's what one thing that prompted me to buy Deep 6 regs and take their training. I'm definitely interested in your training down the road for just more knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom