regulator selection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedwardinlacey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey there everyone. I'm awaiting my tax refund and am researching regulators I might be interested in purchasing and could use some help and advise about the following regs if possible. I'm looking to do year-round diving in puget sound and during the warmer summer months diving in local lakes as well. The following regs I'm interested in researching are as follows:

-Mares Prestige 32
-Sea Elite RX650 BOSS
-Oceanic GT3 w/CDX5 environmentally sealed 1st stage
-Oceanic Delta 4/4.1
-Aqualung Impulse

If anyone knows anything about these regs I'd like to hear from you. thanks.

I don't know about any of those, but I use an Aqualung Legend year round out here in Ohio (and I'll be bringing it to Oregon for a couple dives next week). Been good for me in cold water/weather diving, after another brand I was using had a free flow on me. Admittedly, I had taken the other one beyond what the manufacturer listed - I was at 110 feet in 38 deg water. But, that is beyond what Aqualung recommends for my Legend, but it has done great for me in similar conditions.

Ken

Hey there everyone. I'm awaiting my tax refund and am researching regulators I might be interested in purchasing and could use some help and advise about the following regs if possible. I'm looking to do year-round diving in puget sound and during the warmer summer months diving in local lakes as well. The following regs I'm interested in researching are as follows:

-Mares Prestige 32
-Sea Elite RX650 BOSS
-Oceanic GT3 w/CDX5 environmentally sealed 1st stage
-Oceanic Delta 4/4.1
-Aqualung Impulse

If anyone knows anything about these regs I'd like to hear from you. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom