Question Red Sea Aggressor IV or JP Marine?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
R

rtsoi0201

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am thinking about joining a LOB this July. I have done some research and there are three choices which are affordable and I am interested in. But I can't really decide.
1. BDE by JP Marine
2. Golden Mix by JP Marine
3. St John/Daedalus route by Red Sea Aggressor IV

Anyone has experience doing LOB with these two ships? and which route is more recommended? The main differences between 2 and 3 is that Elphinstone is not covered in choice 3. Is Elphinstone worth going?

Personally, I would love to see some hammerheads, OWT and dolphins.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey, a little late on this post but looking for info about the Red Sea Aggressor fleet =) What did you think about the guides on the boats you've been on with them? Thanks in advance!
The crew is great. Looked after all our needs. The dive masters were good in the water, point out items, but gave you room to dive your way. Let me know if you have more questions

The crew is great. Looked after all our needs. The dive masters were good in the water, point out items, but gave you room to dive your way. Let me know if you have more questions
Thank you so much for the quick reply! My friends who already booked spots on Aggressor IV and invited me along said that they weren't sure they had guides at all. Also the Aggressor website is tbh the opposite of comprehensive so I just wanted to make sure. I am useless at navigating having only ever done guided dives and would absolutely not want us to swim around by ourselves in the open sea 🙈 So thanks for the reassurance =)

Thank you so much for the quick reply! My friends who already booked spots on Aggressor IV and invited me along said that they weren't sure they had guides at all. Also the Aggressor website is tbh the opposite of comprehensive so I just wanted to make sure. I am useless at navigating having only ever done guided dives and would absolutely not want us to swim around by ourselves in the open sea 🙈 So thanks for the reassurance =)
If you want more assistance from the dive masters, just talk to them. Always found the crews very helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom