Recent Widower traveling to Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goodness, gracious Jonnii, It was all a joke. Have you ever laughed at day in your life? Lighten up, angel. You’re bringing us down.
Sorry...your dissing Bali triggered me 😅

I think your Bali plans are a winner; I'm in Amed/Tulamben for the next two months so let me know if you've any questions about diving here.
Thanks for your kind offer Jonnie. I actually was in Bali from July 3rd through the 13th. At this stage there's so many other places I want to visit that Bali is perhaps something I would do after visiting all the places I've missed. For diving I'm looking at perhaps Belize , Cayman or?

Thanks for your kind offer Jonnie. I actually was in Bali from July 3rd through the 13th. At this stage there's so many other places I want to visit that Bali is perhaps something I would do after visiting all the places I've missed. For diving I'm looking at perhaps Belize , Cayman or?
Ahh okay I hope you had a great time. Can't help you with Caribbean as I live in Thailand and only dived SE Asia 🌏

Ahh okay I hope you had a great time. Can't help you with Caribbean as I live in Thailand and only dived SE Asia 🌏
No worries Jonnie, haven't been to Thailand yet but it's on the radar. My brother goes every year the last quarter of the year and may check it out. I appreciate your offer to help none the less. Be well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom