Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonigwu

New
Reaction score
Hi! I’m so excited to be getting PADI open water and advanced certified in a few weeks in La Paz! I created an entire itinerary around it so I wouldn’t have to do it alone. I’m so happy that an old colleague has decided to join but would love to have more come along for the adventure!

I fell in love with diving on a resort cert in the Keys many years ago and have been wanting to get certified ever since. I’m finally taking the opportunity to do it now that my business is slow from COVID. Getting dive certified and planning a trip around it is my pandemic passion project, both for personal goals and to help support the local businesses that have been devastated.

I typically plan luxury trips but I wanted to make this one affordable (but still upscale) and I’m doing it at cost as I know many are on hard times. Travel will be back, but now is the time to take care of ourselves and each other. Those already certified can come on the open water days (or I can have the operator send out another boat). Everything is fully customizable and non-divers are more than welcome, too. There’s so much to do in La Paz for non-divers, like snorkeling with sea lions!

The package includes round-trip airport transfers, upscale seaview accommodations with WiFi, pre-stocked custom snacks/beverages, daily breakfast, daily access to an exclusive private beach club, on-site host (me!), and some special surprises in the works!

Sept 26-Oct 1 (5 nts) $1098 p/p
Open water dive certification +$495

Sept 30-Oct 4 (4 nts) $1098 p/p includes a day tour to Balandra Bay
Advanced dive certification +$450

Combo Sept 26-Oct 4 (8 nts) $1698 p/p
Discounted open water and advanced dive +$850

Detailed itinerary: https://bit.ly/2Gka9GI

You can also find photos, posts, and stories in my highlight reel of when I was recently in La Paz on my Instagram (jonigwu). It documents all the COVID safety protocols at the airports, hotels, restaurants, even transfer drivers taking temps and providing sanitizers before entering their vehicles.

I hope you’ll come join us, get in some dives and hopefully bring someone who wants to learn to dive with us! Please feel free to share with anyone who might be interested.

Sounds like a blast. Wish I could go! Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom