Recent Widower traveling to Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My reading was the op "checked out" Bali, i.e. she researched going there but has never been. Obviously her sources were not very good. Not sure what the "slaves" at her feet reference is to; in fact the op is rather strange with all the talk of "excrement," "poop," and "slaves." If I dived with the op, it would definitely be in a dry-suit. And what does any of this have to do with scuba diving :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Goodness, gracious Jonnii, It was all a joke. Have you ever laughed at day in your life? Lighten up, angel. You’re bringing us down.

Don’t judge me until you have walked in my shoes. I was with my husband for my entire adult life. When he died, i was split in half. The man is going through his first year of suffering. I don’t know what it is like for a man to lose the love of his life. This is what it was like for me the first year.

My reading was the op "checked out" Bali, i.e. she researched going there but has never been. Obviously her sources were not very good. Not sure what the "slaves" at her feet reference is to; in fact the op is rather strange with all the talk of "excrement," "poop," and "slaves." If I dived with the op, it would definitely be in a dry-suit. And what does any of this have to do with scuba diving :whistling::whistling::whistling:
Year three what to do now

I don’t know where the pub is. But, I’m certain I would love that

I don’t know where the pub is. But, I’m certain I would love that
It is here in SB but is not opened to public.
Registration is easy. Look it up. Free to come/go, nothing attached.

Click your user name, then select preference........opt in/out....

Back
Top Bottom