"Rebreathers Simplified" by Dr. Mel Clark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah it was a bit smooshed up and the back page was off the rings
No biggie, it's my postie... i've had regs turn up damaged as well

Do you still want feedback curt (given that heaps have already)? Proofing as well (i noticed a repeated sentence and some other stuff)? I reckon most people would've made you aware of the couple of small things.

Has everyone that order the new CCR manual from this board received it in the mail ??, I am looking for more comments and input.

Thanks
YES ... and studying it.

We will have more questions down the road.:wink:

AM

Yeah it was a bit smooshed up and the back page was off the rings
No biggie, it's my postie... i've had regs turn up damaged as well

Do you still want feedback curt (given that heaps have already)? Proofing as well (i noticed a repeated sentence and some other stuff)? I reckon most people would've made you aware of the couple of small things.

Yes, please let me know anything that you have seen that needs correcting, everyone finds something different.

Thanks for your help.

I am getting ready for a new print run and would like to incorporate as many fixes as possible.

You won't be disappointed. I recently loaned my copy to a guy who was thinking about RBs now I can't get him to shut up when I see him because he thinks he understands them:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom