"Rebreathers Simplified" by Dr. Mel Clark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The book you purchased at DEMA last year was the newly released "CCR Trimix Simplified" by Dr Mel Clark.

This book is totally different, is called "Rebreathers Simplified" and is geared towards people that want to learn about rebreathers, want to be educated about the selection available and are getting ready for a CCR Class.

I will have 30 copies available at the Shearwater Booth.

thanks Curt - i didnt realize the differnce and hubby would like one of these. i'll send you a pm now

cheers

Curt,

I replied to your email tonight. Don't know if I'm to late as your email said, last day to ship is Monday... Hope you meant next Monday. Let me know...

Thanks,
Mark

i paypal'd $$ to Curt this morning and he answered saying he was just about to head off for a DEMA thing but he's online when he can

cheers

wow, Curt is a busy boy as i just got this on the email from your USPS

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service at the request of CURTIS J MCNAMEE. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper

thanks!

:clapping:

Curt,

I replied to your email tonight. Don't know if I'm to late as your email said, last day to ship is Monday... Hope you meant next Monday. Let me know...

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark- You got the last one before I leave for DEMA in the AM Tuesday. I will drop it in the mail on my way out of town.

Curt

Great book! We'll worth the $$s. I just received it this past week and am only into chapter 4 at the moment but this is exactly what I was looking for.

I like how it is directed to the current OC diver who is looking to educate themselves on the CCRs before taking the plunge.

Paged thru the book at DEMA. I wish this book was available when I switched over to the dark side. It gives an unbiased look at most of the different units available and what is required to become a RB diver (risks and rewards). I highly recommend this book to anyone considering a RB!

Great work Mel!

Phil

the postal service tried to do its best to destry it but the book arrived in the mail today :bounce2:

a quick flick thru tells me im going to have to read it after hubby as its very interesting

many thanks!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom