rebreather sale on ebay...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JonnyB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
sounds as a stupid atempt to fraud...
Look here

He sells a rebreather, no brand name at all, no pictures, 0 feedback. A link to a video, which has a diver on OC... and askes for $3500 :eyebrow:

/Jonny

Yes it does look fraud

He had respond to me, the unit is a Dolphin, expensive...

Woah!
Did you follow the links and see the clips to the movie the RB was allegedly used in? If it was, they better be selling it because they will need to get as much cash as they can out of this B flop...

JAG

WOW I can't wait to see this!!!!
A secret hand gesture to get though the door... martial arts, really bad medical scenes, a SECRET KGB PROJECT!!!! ALL IN THE HEIGHT OF THE COLD WAR!!! A new breed of warrior was created! But who will control them? Good or Evil... There is a new disease in the wold and they are the cure.... not to metion the really bad diver with his secondar reg hanging off and dangling in the water ready to pickup sand and freeflow on his ass.

I can't belive I actually just watched that.
I feel stupider for doing so.... The world should feel dumber for letting it actually come out.

Oh yeah, what the hell was the yellow thing chasing the diver?

God there are some days I can't resist me a good ebay scam. I actually responded to this guy, lets see how far I can take this one :)

Oh yeah, did anyone other then me notice that ummm there wasn't a single rebreather in that trailer?

I didnt see a rebreather anywhere on that clip.
cool clip though............. for a high school art class project.

Yep, pretty much look like a Z movie to me, and yes, no rebreaters..............

Back
Top Bottom