rebreather sale on ebay...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought that there re breather thingy off that fine person.
(they have a duouble wide)
I am having a problem maybe someone can help me?
Been experimenting in the bathtub with this contraption
so far my wife/sister has had to pull me out of the tub cause i keep passing out?
Guess i's going to give it a try cause me thinks you need to go deeper and that could be the problem?
anyone know of any special training or manual there might be for this thingy

you must be joking... please tell me you are joking... are you out of your mind????

JonnyB:
you must be joking... please tell me you are joking
LOL !!!
Johnny, he's joking.
Or he's seen 'Deliverance' once too often. :wink:

Hey boy ... you sure have a purty mouthpiece. Squeal like a pig for me ... soooooouuuuuueeeeeeeee :)

of course i am joking
lossen up!!!

I like the underwater DSS dish. Ya know if you're going to scam someone, go all the way with it. Continue with the ebay scams, that just means I get my stuff cheaper

chrisd18e:
I like the underwater DSS dish. Ya know if you're going to scam someone, go all the way with it. Continue with the ebay scams, that just means I get my stuff cheaper

Che, uhh, I mean Chris, where ya been, boy, I thought they kilt ya down south o' de border! :11: Bem venido, comrade, uhh, I mean pardner!

Yeah, it was the only small icon i had on the computer. I'll probably change it when I get sick of looking at it. Its from a T-shirt I thought was hilarious, but I figured the text wasnt appropriate for the board. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom