Really Dumb Question.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro25

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Alright, so I'm not the first person to ask a 'dumb' question here, but while no stranger to diving [700+ in last 8 years], I seem to have a problem figuring out exactly where is the proper place for regional dive reports here and don't want someone having 'move' my report because I stupidly posted it in the wrong forum [can you tell this has happened to me before on other boards?] :dork2:

I see that you have the forums arranged roughly as follows:

Scubaboard-->Regional Travel and Dive Clubs-->United States-->So Cal-->California Kelp Divers-->Dive Clubs and Groups

Now, here's my question: I seem to have found my LOCATION [Southern California], but the forums here appear to be set up for Dive Clubs Only.

--Where would I go to post a dive report for: Wreck Alley, San Diego, CA, if I'm not associated with a local dive club?
Thanks for your patience on this......I'm just trying to avoid the abject humiliation of posting a dive report in the wrong forum and then getting yelled at/laughed at by 300 people....:no

Thanks,

Mikey from San Diego

Right here SoCal

I look forward to the report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom