Hi From New York!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z_K

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone! I'm a medium-experience diver (150 dives) from New York. Super excited to join the forum. I moved to NY about a year ago but before that I lived in So Cal, so most of my diving experience is in the frigid waters of San Diego and Baja. I don't really dive up here, and nowadays you can typically find me in Pensacola FL (shout out to the amazing Oriskany!) or the lakes/quarries of the southeast. I dive whenever I travel too and have been to Australia and several places in the Mediterranean and Atlantic. I'm just starting to get into underwater photography, and as you can tell by my avatar, I still have A LOT to learn.

Welcome
Hi Everyone! I'm a medium-experience diver (150 dives) from New York. Super excited to join the forum.
Lots of great people, diving tips and discussions, photos (and photo tips), destination reviews, items for sale and even some good humor.

We’re in south east Florida but one day hope to make it to Pensicola to dive that famous Oriskany aircraft carrier….

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi and welcome aboard. What part of NY?

Welcome from NYC as well! My wife and I are tech divers up here. If you ever need recommendations shoot me a message! We dive every weekend and typically dive in fresh water.

Hi, welcome! I don't think it's much warmer on the (north)eastern seaboard LOL. I want to get into UW photography also- I'm a surface photographer, but UW shooting is likely a whole different world. Good luck with it, and you should post your shots in the forum for it:)

There is a great dive shop in Yonkers "Scuba New York" -- Friends own and run it.
I lived in mid-town for a year a while back and we get up to visit 2-3 times/year - the city and some in Westchester.

Welcome to Scubaboard! I'm in NYC also. If you'd like to hang with local divers, come to one of the meetings of the Big Apple Divers. They meet once a month in a bar near Times Square. Interesting speakers, lots of dive charters, shore diving, social gatherings, etc.
Check them out. DM me for more info.

Welcome from a Yonkers native in Nova Scotia.

Welcome from the other end of NY, the one without the nasty tasting water....

Back
Top Bottom