Real Great Lakes Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage:
Jim,

Who runs charters to these sites? I've only made it as far north as Milwaukee so far - but would love to try other sites w/in reasonable driving distance.

Pretty sweet looking avatar you've got yourself there little fella.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
Pretty sweet looking avatar you've got yourself there little fella.

Mitten Diver
<G> Like that don't ya...?

I'm seriously digging that camera setup of yours... I've never seen clearer pics come out of Gilboa....!

Divers Delight Charters out of West Bend wisconsin runs to both of these wrecks. Good Fast boat.

Jim

Randy43068:
Going to dive some wrecks in Lake Erie in August. Maybe, will be able to get a weekend or two of Eirie diving in before then, too.
Randy

Randy,

Betcha didn't know there is a Gas Drilling rig in the bottom of old Lake Erie, Looks like a oil rig just smaller. Gotta bunch for ya, if you want them.

Come to the dark side of the lake Randy, I am your father :cyborg:

Lil' Irish Temper:
Come to the dark side of the lake Randy, I am your father :cyborg:

If we do, can we expect dark chocolate M&Ms after the dives? :wink:

diver_paula:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Know what you mean but the quarries are a good place to get the dust out of one's ears and to test out the gear.

So what wreck(s) are the pictures from?

Paula

Only if you haven't been diving year round. Going to go to the stadium to do some diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom