Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adiverslife

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We just published a new video on A Diver's life. It is dedicated to Bruce Bowker and his historic rappel down the Rappel cliff in scuba gear in 1974. The video is largely shot in 4k but scaled to 1080p for Internet delivery. We shot Rappel at night and day time. We take you to the location where Bruce made is historic cliff rappel. Few people have dove Rappel when compared to other west coast Bonaire dive sites as not all boats can get in there. We hope people missing Bonaire will get their fix. Please enjoy!

If you like the video and would like to be notified when we post more please go here and Subscribe:
A Diver's Life

There is a reason to boat dive on Bonaire aside from the frog fish on Klein! :)

Great video of a beautiful site. Thank you for sharing.

How long have you lived on Bonaire? Any regrets?

Hi @adiverslife

Thanks for the beautiful video. After 7 trips to Bonaire, and 197 dives, we finally dived Rappel and La Dania's Leap in October 2019, off of one of Dive Friends boats. These were both fantastic dives. As was pointed out, there are reasons to boat dive in Bonaire other than going to Klein Bonaire.

Thank you. Yes there are. We love diving both places and they are fun to dive at night. The shallow reef is amazing at both dive sites.

Rappel is my favorite dive site on Bonaire. I've dived it 19 times, starting in 2003. Never fails to please me.

Rappel is my favorite dive site on Bonaire. I've dived it 19 times, starting in 2003. Never fails to please me.
It is an amazing spot to dive. It is among my favorite dive spots on Bonaire. This is my favorite area so far:

Back
Top Bottom