Rabid Otter Closes Blue Spring!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pipedope:
That now we have to DIVE like rabbits?

I otter not touch this! :eyebrow:
Ber

why... i otter....

:eyebrow:

usually the little things that jump up and bite you in the b**.

With all of my hours diving fresh water in FL I have never had a problem with a large animal, other than humans that is. :D

Pete's gonna have to change the forum description now to included otters.

Florida Conch Divers
Lots of coasts, caves, springs, rivers and lakes... just beware of the gators, snakes, sharks, crocs, and scorpion fish...and otters. :D

Marc

NetDoc:
To the tune of "Camp Granada" (Which was to the tune of some archaic piece known amongst some geriatrics as "The Dance of the Hours" :D )

Hello gator,
Hello Otter
See me swim in
Blue Spring wOtter!
Please don't bite me,
I just can't take it!
I will faint on you, I promise
I won't fake it!

See the mouth foam,
all white and yucky,
I thought seeing
Otters would be lucky!
He swims much faster,
Than I can now!
I am almost to the ladder,
where I can, OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Twenty stitches
in my tushie.
Then twenty needles
in my tummy!
Catch that Otter
Mr Ranger!
Compared to gators, I think
They're the bigger danger!!!

Hey Net Doc,
You had me laughing , thanks for the giggle. : )
Colleen

You mean, trivialize the description of our club for a cheap laugh??? Who do you think I am; NetDoc??? :D :D :D

NetDoc:
You mean, trivialize the description of our club for a cheap laugh??? Who do you think I am; NetDoc??? :D :D :D

Florida Conch Divers (5 Viewing)
Lots of coasts, caves, springs, rivers and lakes... just beware of the gators, snakes, sharks, crocs, scorpion fish AND NOW RABID OTTERS!!!!.

:D

Marc

i see that you are all taking this issue with something less than the full seriousness
it deserves.

rabid otters are a great danger to divers, and could lead to injury, death, or worse, sometimes all three.

while "big scuba" is turning a blind eye to this issue in the name of profits, i urge
all responsible divers to educate themselves. there are three main ways to spot a rabid otter:

1. the otter appears to have shaving cream on its face BUT HAS NO RAZOR.

2. same as above, but the otter HAS A RAZOR and is coming at you.

3. a park ranger runs by you. seconds later, you see an otter coming your way.

please take this subject with the seriousness that it deserves. divers CAN and HAVE
been injured by rabid otters. it can happen to YOU!

I agree with Andy! You don't seem to realize what happens when you get bitten by a rabid otter! The virus, enters your bloodstream where it begins to travel throughout your body, it begins altering the proteins in your body and you get dizzy, weak, and may become unconscious. When, and IF you awaken, you have mysteriously lost a lot of weight, become lean and trim, your strength has increased a thousand fold, you get a sixth sense, as it were for danger. You develop the uncanny ability to climb walls, and you begin spraying webs out of glands on your wrists. ... oh wait that's when bitten by radioactive spiders... hang on a minute.... rabid otters, page 387,... HERE IT IS!!! You start making your own fursuits and live out the rest of your life convinced that you are an animal trapped in a human's body... Oops, that's when bitten by a rabid furry, I KNOW IT'S HERE SOMEWHERE!
Ah well, whatever the end result, it's BAD!
I mean REALLY bad!! :11:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom