Rabid Otter Closes Blue Spring!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
I have been bumped by otters in the Wekiwa River while swimming, and they are very careful about exposing themselves.

Choosy otters in raincoats? :D
Ber

This thread is otterly ridicioulous.

Dear Mr Bulla...

Since I was born in Barranquilla Columbia, I must point out, that Columbia has no otters... pirhana and caimen: yes... otter; no. I otter know. :D

columbia has lots of students, and lots of professors, and a nice park right in front of it... but i am pretty sure it has no pirahna and caimen... :wink:

but you are right... it has no otters either!

:eyebrow:

NetDoc:
Otters can be playful, but usually they will avoid ANYTHING that bubbles or is a lot larger than they are. Unfortunately when they play, they sometimes "nip"... sort of their way of saying "TAG, you're "it". I have been bumped by otters in the Wekiwa River while swimming, and they are very careful about exposing themselves.

I just want to see them twirl around, and will not be filming, so I hope they won't be too bashful. Good to know about teeth, I'll wear gloves and a hood, and maybe bring some munchies!

Pete...are you saying that in Columbia, if I asked for "rabid otter" off the menu, the waiter would begin to serenade with "Yes..we have no rabid otter... we haveno otter today!"

Don't Feed the otters... unless you really want to go to jail! (Sorry Otter).

Colin you would be greated with a single letter: ?Que?

After reading this thread, I otter get back to work and earn my measly wages!

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom