Rabid Otter Closes Blue Spring!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You Florida divers otter come out here to Orange County and join Otter in the cool California water. I think the warm water in Florida has caused brain damage.

net doc

ok now you put it over the top you just made me spray a milk-shake all over my screen and keyboard.

but anyways just a minor Point to stab you with(Pun intended).

is that now a days they dont have to shove needles in your stomach anymore for rabies, yes you still get shots for it but those shots are pain killers, because now they knock you out stick a NG (from your nose to stomach) tube down and pump inthe shots that way. i should know i had a boss of mine get it done after a dog bit him who 2 days later died of rabies. tell you one thing though that stuff made him sick for about a month afterwards he lost like 75 lbs during that, but i will tell you one thing they gave him alot of drugs because he was never awake more then about 2 hours at a time for a week afterwards because he had such a bad reaction to all of the meds. still not a good situation but better then becoming a holey man because of all of the needles

Tooth

NetDoc:
To the tune of "Camp Granada" (Which was to the tune of some archaic piece known amongst some geriatrics as "The Dance of the Hours" :D )

Hello gator,
Hello Otter
See me swim in
Blue Spring wOtter!
Please don't bite me,
I just can't take it!
I will faint on you, I promise
I won't fake it!

See the mouth foam,
all white and yucky,
I thought seeing
Otters would be lucky!
He swims much faster,
Than I can now!
I am almost to the ladder,
where I can, OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Twenty stitches
in my tushie.
Then twenty needles
in my tummy!
Catch that Otter
Mr Ranger!
Compared to gators, I think
They're the bigger danger!!!

can I report this as a personal attack?

you just made me spray a milk-shake all over my screen and keyboard.

you know, i did hear NetDoc humming "my milkshake brings
all the boys to the yard" the other day...

no need otter

it just caught me off guard and i just was laughing to hard.

andy didnt need to know that

by the next time I'm in Florida [xmas] I'm guessing the otters will have had their shots...so I'm going to find out where Blue Spring is and look for otters, have been wanting to dive with them for a long time!

Otters can be playful, but usually they will avoid ANYTHING that bubbles or is a lot larger than they are. Unfortunately when they play, they sometimes "nip"... sort of their way of saying "TAG, you're "it". I have been bumped by otters in the Wekiwa River while swimming, and they are very careful about exposing themselves.

After drifting the Santa Fe river between springs this past weekend, the otters have officially been upgraded to Rabid Columbian Otters that Foam at the Nose and have this odd Cheech Martin sound to their speech...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom