Rabid Otter Closes Blue Spring!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's "Rabbit" divers :D
Ber :lilbunny:

CBulla:
WOW.. talk about clawing around for the pun... I guess you gotter start somewhere though.

Colin,
After all these posts from you Im really disappointed I didnt get to meet you . your otterageous. : ) :crafty:
Colleen

Ber Rabbit:
That's "Rabbit" divers :D
Ber :lilbunny:

That now we have to DIVE like rabbits?

Manatee Lover:
Colin,
After all these posts from you Im really disappointed I didnt get to meet you . your otterageous. : ) :crafty:
Colleen

:lol: I've been known to have a little pun now and again, and as some can testify, my jokes and play are as bad on the wotter as they are typed out! I'm sure that by next year there will be tails of "WOAH" about something I've said somewhere along the line... and some headshakes to :wink:

Hey.. at least you got to meet my wife and wee monkey.. when your back down, we'll meet for sure :D

This entire thread is otterly ridiculous. Stop badgering us with these skunky puns! Although you may try to weasel out of it, you all must (eli) dae.

Given how off track this has gotten, I was going to move it to Scuba Humor...however, it didn't meet the qualifications.....Perhaps we need a new forum called Scuba Pun-dits.

To the tune of "Camp Granada" (Which was to the tune of some archaic piece known amongst some geriatrics as "The Dance of the Hours" :D )

Hello gator,
Hello Otter
See me swim in
Blue Spring wOtter!
Please don't bite me,
I just can't take it!
I will faint on you, I promise
I won't fake it!

See the mouth foam,
all white and yucky,
I thought seeing
Otters would be lucky!