R.I.P Netmage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is hard to believe. Tim was one of the key SB members who gave me encouragement/support onto the DIR path and into the caves. In the very beginning, he generously PM'ed, sent CD's and links to point me in the right direction. His generosity is very much appreciated. Tim, you will be missed.

Last edited:
Was so sorry to hear this news yesterday. Such a loss to our Florida dive "family" and the global diving community. Condolences and prayers are with Tim's family, Terri, and all of his friends around the world.

I found out yesterday and still can't process the news. So sad. Haven't see Tim in a couple years but will never forget him!

Paula

God speed, friend
Farewell Kitty.PNG

I missed this yesterday, but saw many postings on Facebook and had to ask a mutual friend what happened.

Very sad for the diving community. My condolences to Terri and to Tim's family and many friends.

RIP Tim,

You were always nice to me and welcomed me to the dive family, I know its been awhile since we spoke but looking back at pictures of our gatherings I just chuckled to myself.

May you always have Calm waters and perfect dives.

My prayers are with you Terrie and Tims Family :sad:

Terri -
I am so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to say goodbye but with someone like Tim, so young, so full of life, it is devastating.
Love and prayers to you.
Joanie

Back
Top Bottom