R.I.P Netmage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm grateful that I was able to meet Tim in person and spend some time talking to him on one of my trips to Florida a couple of years back. He was a genuinely nice person who will be missed by many.

Terri, my deepest condolences go out to you as well as to those who were closest to him.

I only got to dive with Tim a couple of times, but he was well-known in the Florida dive community as well as here on SB. R.I.P Netmage.

I was lucky to get to dive on multiple occasions with Tim, first in NC and then in Bonaire; he was a great guy and will be missed by everyone who knew him; my condolences to his family, friends and Terri

I never had the privilege to meet Netmage, but; I really enjoyed reading his posts.
My deepest sympathies and condolences.
:sadangel:

very sad news, words fail me.
Thoughts to Terri, all his friends here in the diving community and his family - such a great loss.

Thoughts and prayers to Teri and family at this time.
I met Tim in passing in FL just this past march but heard many stories from his many friends up here in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew.
He will be mourned by many and a toast around the camp fire at the meet and greet.
You live on in the many lives you have touched.
Dive on till we all meet on the other side.

CamG

I dived with Tim a few times in Boynton beach , and any time a dive buddy passes it always makes u think .
I never forget the first time I meet Hello Kitty .I couldn't figure out what that was all about .I have a teacher who decorates her classroom in pink with hello kitty all over the walls , and it make me think of underwater explorers in Boynton beach where I first dived with Tim .(rest in peace )

Speechless.

The world is a lesser place today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom