R.I.P Netmage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Timmy (AKA Hello Kitty) Owens passed away in his sleep yesterday afternoon. He had been diving earlier that day. I am so saddened by this I can hardly type.

Condolences to Terri and his many friends. He touched many many lives. I'll miss him.

Rest In Peace Tim. I did not know you as well as many but I knew you to be a great man.

Terri, I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences.

RIP, Tim. You will be missed!

Terri :hugs:

Tim was one of the best of the best, as a diver but more importantly as a compassionate, brilliant, warm and witty man. He had incredible patience and was a great teacher. His passing is a devastating loss to Terri, his family, and his friends. :depressed:

Rest in Peace Tim, although I only got to know you a brief time you will be missed.

My condolences go out to Terri and his many friends and family.

NO! I can't believe this!!

Thanks, Wookie, for breaking the thread.

Tim was so awesome -- he would poke fun, but never mean. He was kind and patient with so many newb questions of mine. I feel blessed to have met him and Terri at ITK 2010. His story is so full of life and laughter, and what a good sport he was. RIP, good Timmy, and I thank God for the privilege of knowing you.

Terri, I am so very sorry; words fail. If there is the slightest thing I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Words aren't working right now. Rest in Peace my friend. :depressed::depressed::depressed::depressed:

RIP Tim! I only knew him from some posting here and on FB, he was always there with some great constructive tips!!

Condolences to Terri and any family!

RIP Tim! I only knew him from some posting here and on FB, he was always there with some great constructive tips!!

Condolences to Terri and any family!

Same here. Dam! Sorry. At least it was in his sleep, like my mom.

Most peaceful way to leave this world I know, and we should all be so lucky when it is our time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom