R.I.P Netmage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took these pictures of Tim when him and Terri took me on my first dive to the Hydro. You will be missed.

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Last edited:
Tim was one of the few people that could be having a bad day and you would never know it. He preferred to have a smile on his face and enjoy life. Obviously his sense of humor was unmeasureable as can be validated by the multitude of "Hello Kitty" pranks that he survived.

Tim would offer help and advice to you even if you were not his friend, although you would be sooner than you might think. I was struggeling to learn how to frog kick and all the info and advice from people just did not seem to help. Tim actually moved my legs manually to make me learn. I will never forget this assistance.

Tim did more diving in any one month than many others do in a whole year and he had a wealth of knowledge. Sometimes he might have came off a little bit "holier than thou", but it was always with your best interest at heart. I was pissed at him on more than one occassion, but I still have to admit that I learned something from each incident.

I truly feel fortunate to have meet Tim and was allowed to consider him my friend. Diving with him in the ocean and the caves was both fun and educational.

Tim was well known on several dive forums (and dive sites) by complete newbie divers to the most advanced divers. He will be missed by many and there will no be an emptiness left by his passing.

I met Tim on a dive boat on two separate occasions; he was a kind man and knowledgeable diver. This is a loss to the scuba diving community and he will be missed.

I have no words to describe how sadden I am to hear of Tim's passing. I have nothing but great memories from him. You will be missed.

This one's for you, Timmy. Thanks for the fond memories and being such a good sport. Classic, truly classic.

Hard to believe I even have to post to a thread like this but you do out of respect for your great friend and to offer sympathy to Terri, family and friends. You will certainly be missed as evidence of all the friends who have posted so far. You were one of a kind buddy. I hope the diving in heaven is even better than the diving here on earth. We will miss one of the founding fathers of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew. May the bell toll in your memory.

I only got to meet netmage once, earlier in the year when I was in Florida. He was a really nice guy. Very sad to hear of his passing :( Condolences to Terri and his friends and family. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom