Quicky Report from our trip to Ft Lauderdale and the Keys .......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jimster! I enjoyed putting it together although the video is really just the relaxing bits of the dive, which are (at least for me) the best parts and allow me to relive those moments when I need a little break! :D

Awesome video Sarah and great choice of music! It went perfect with the fish just chillin'. :14:

Thanks all! I enjoyed doing that video as the fish were just so peaceful on that dive. Not sure if those kinds of fish are always like that or what. Anyhow, we had a really nice set of dives although you can see there was a bit of particulate in the water, but it was still good viz by our standards.

I am glad that people liked the soundtrack. Most of my tracks are in itunes which makes most of the incompatible with Windows Movie Maker (go figure) so I am limited to a certain number of songs downloaded or what not before a change in formatting. Oh well.

Are you talking about the tiny yellow ones Scuakevdm? I just really enjoyed watching them flit in and out of the barrel sponges.

UPDATE: I wanted to update this thread in light of a recent conversation that I had with the general manager of Ocean Pointe Suites. While after the fact, she was extremely apologetic and explained that the units are fully owned by their owners who have the right to decorate, furnish, etc to their own liking but that they are presently working with certain units/owners to update and remodel, and trying to keep them rented as they go through the process.

She was extremely pleasant and concerned about our feedback and, quite honestly, I left the conversation with a feeling that I would be more than happy to stay there again, but with more knowledge to ask for a remodeled unit and be more forthcoming with any issues/complaints while on site in order to allow them the opportunity to meet our expectations then.

So, thank you to the GM at Ocean Pointe Suites. If others go, I would be really interested in hearing your experiences.

[cross posted into my previous thread in the FL section]

Very nice video Sahah. I can't wait to dive in blue water again!

Back
Top Bottom