Quicky Report from our trip to Ft Lauderdale and the Keys .......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff - that's a great video. You've got me really excited now!!! :D I am surprised, however, to see someone in your group was wearing gloves. I didn't think they allowed gloves on the reefs down there.

That was what I thought too, about gloves. Alas, I never asked anyone, but she was on the boat every day with me nobody ever told her not to wear them. I didn't wear any, mostly because it's easier to manipulate a camera without gloves on. They do tell you to wear gloves when you dive on the Felipe.

Interesting. Well, I suppose if you are cold, then you are cold. I admit, I really loved not wearing them in Fort Lauderdale - one of the really nice aspects of diving in warm water. Although, in retrospect, the 75 degree water with a 3mm and no hood was a bit chilling after 40 minutes. Especially on the 2nd dive after we had a relatively short SI. Anyhow ...... I will bring my gloves as I am hoping to dive the Felipe but I really would prefer, for photography sake, not to wear them.

Are you diving locally anytime soon Jeff?

Michelle .................... come with us!

:duck:

Can you fit me in your suitcase? :wink:

Thanks. You really ought to curl up in Sarah's gear bag and go with her in June!

I would if I could fit. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom