Questions regarding luxury charters on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, more work for free. I have enough of that already.
"Don't forget to pack the tiny sandwiches with the crust cut off."
Uncrustables?

Yes, haven't we all. But have you ever worked for free on a liveaboard, though? :p

No and I have no desire to. If Im not making money waiting on people, why do it? Couple of dives a day and the rest of the day kissing pompas butt? Pass... I have my own liveaboard for that and only one persons butt to kiss.

Yeah know it sure doesnt hurt to ask. I think a name change for my boat would be appropriate since the current name "Reel Keeper" is much more of a sportfisher name.

Now bear in mind that I would actually like to have the same name for the charter biz as the boat name. So who has some really great name ideas ?????

Jack

"Clothing optional"

Agreed. "Reel Keeper" is cleaver, but not appropriate for this situation. The name should reflect fun in the Hawaiian sun and diving.

I thought it was bad luck to name 2 boats the same. i.e. After 1 sinks, you wouldn't want to give your new boat the same name.

How about "Kai Pukana la"
Hawaiian for "Ocean Sunrise"

bobmaggi:
:confused: I thought it was bad luck to change a boat's name? Maggi

That's what I heard too....but I know plenty of people that have done it anyway
106.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom