Questions regarding luxury charters on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
. Maybe I should come along and take pictures of the guests?

Something I would like to do as time goes buy is make CD's right there on the boat. A computer with a photo printer plus watching your dives on video on Hd at night would be real cool.

Just may need a full time photographer ?????

Jack

justleesa:
Just re-read your original post

are your friends Dive Masters or Master Divers?

I think I would have to say dive masters. They both are certified NAUI instructors also. Sorry you will have to excuse my lack of experience, I am a recreational guy and a lowly boat owner/captain

Jack

:wink:...yup...makes a difference. A DM is a dive professional, Master Diver isn't :wink:

I am figuring at this time around two thousand per day for up to four divers with most trips being in the two to three day range.

Is this $2000 for 4 divers? or $2000 per diver?

Yes, $2000 for the boat per day, limited load of four divers max. Hopefully the perfect trip for lets say two couples. So a two day trip leaves in the morning of the first day and the trip returns in the evening on the second day. This gives two whole days of diving and a after dinner night dives if so desired.

Jack

that's very reasonable, actually. 500/ day, per diver, plus no hotel or plane bill.

Includes meals? even better..

You sure can't fly to Kona, dive, and eat for much under that!

As a guy that loves the San Diego Fishing fleet (Qualifier 105 my favorite), I think you may have a winner! Good luck.

Dave

Teamcasa:
As a guy that loves the San Diego Fishing fleet (Qualifier 105 my favorite), I think you may have a winner! Good luck.

Dave

Right on man, Brian is a very good friend of mine. I love fishin the 105, best platform ever. I may be on next years Accurate charter going to Clipperton. Jack's trips work well for me since he brings all the gear I could possibly need.

Hope to see you this way soon. I am sure we could fish also :D

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom