Questions regarding luxury charters on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget to pack the tiny sandwiches with the crust cut off.

For what you and I had in mind we would both basicly need everyone on board to be dual purpose if not triple purpose. It could be done but I think Id offer high end day trips too. Lots of people with money would be willing to pay to stay away from the dumpy cattle boats but not over night.

Wildcard:
It could be done but I think Id offer high end day trips too.

I sure have considered day trips as well. One of the biggest reason for multi day trips is they actually work better from a schuelding stand point. In a perfect world I personally I would prefer to run three to five day trips only.

I am not opposed to running full sunrise to sunset trips with the same ammenities as the overnighters, but day trips in a multiday schedule have to be considered more as fill ins.

Jack

Why go with the same old thing? Anyone can do a day trip on this island. There's nothing like getting up in the morning, watching the sun rise with cup of coffee, and donning dive gear. Stepping off a dive platform is much easier than driving to....anywhere on this island.

Picture if you will.... Get off teh plane in Oahu and load up on the boat ( this is my liveaboard interisle dearm) You wake up off the coast of Kauai, have a nice breakfast then a couple of dives. Your then taken to shore where a shuttle/limo picks up the group and does an island tour. Dinner ashore, enjoy a little night life then back to the boat.
You wake up anchored off of Oahu or Molokai, food, dives, tour, dinner aboard or on shore.
You wake up off of Lanai, food, dives, tour then to Maui for some nightlife. Wake up, food, dives more Maui then off to teh BI. Wake up, dive food, tours then back to the boat to return to Oahu.
Im thinking five or six day tours, 12 PAX liveaboard four maybe five crew.

Wildcard:
Picture if you will.... Get off teh plane in Oahu and load up on the boat ( this is my liveaboard interisle dearm) You wake up off the coast of Kauai, have a nice breakfast then a couple of dives. Your then taken to shore where a shuttle/limo picks up the group and does an island tour. Dinner ashore, enjoy a little night life then back to the boat.
You wake up anchored off of Oahu or Molokai, food, dives, tour, dinner aboard or on shore.
You wake up off of Lanai, food, dives, tour then to Maui for some nightlife. Wake up, food, dives more Maui then off to teh BI. Wake up, dive food, tours then back to the boat to return to Oahu.

Hmmmm! Where does one sign up for that!

Dave
DDHF

Wildcard:

Jack, Sounds like we're going to need another boat. Something to aspire to. :D

-K

Wildcard:

How about this, Wildcard? You bring 4 paying customers and you can ride as crew for n/c.

-K:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom