Questions regarding luxury charters on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always wanted a boat named "Foreplay"

But, our boat already had a name....

Let me know if you get it up and running, it would be an easy trip to sell. Egg Harbor's are nice boats, should do well here in Hawaii. If you do change the name, I would recommend rechristening the vessel.

DivinHawaii:
I would recommend rechristening the vessel.

We could do a locals only shake down cruise for something like that.

Wouldnt be a bad way to go since she never had a formal name change since i have owned her.

Jack

Maybe, instead of naming the boat first, we should come up with a logo. That might help inspire.

-K

aquachick:
Maybe, instead of naming the boat first, we should come up with a logo. That might help inspire.

-K

-K
Just use your avaitar! Set against a dive flag, its very nice!:D

Dave
DDHF

catherine96821:
I always wanted a boat named "Foreplay"

But, our boat already had a name....
There has been much discussion about renaming the Prima Donna. What did you have in mind?

On this topic and not trying to hijack, can someone translate hele on for me? I think it means "to travel"...We need a new name for the sail boat.

I can cook, all y'all like gravey all over?:rofl3: I swear I saw that as a window decal recently, "gravy all over"

aquachick:

-K
I like simple, how about a glass of champange on a dive flag? Champange divers, dive on the "bubbley"...Hummm

When I was comm fishing in AK I offered breakfast on the boat as part of the deal for my crew (day trippin) Biscuits and gravy was everyones fav. Sweet italian sausage and flaky buscuits, Mmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom