Questions about Fantasy Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stairs.....I read a trip report awhile back and the poster stated that when they arrived there room was not ready and they got moved to another room and commented about having to climb a lot of steps to get to it. So, didin't know if there were some rooms to avoid due to having to climb a flight of stairs. Thanks for clearing this up.

New Management? I'm a little confused here (seems easy now-a-days). What I think I was told is that there is no change with the people that own the resort and/or those that are running the resort. The change is with the booking company. Basically, they have had a single booking company for the resort and that is what has changed. ??????

Snagel

New Management? I'm a little confused here (seems easy now-a-days). What I think I was told is that there is no change with the people that own the resort and/or those that are running the resort. The change is with the booking company. Basically, they have had a single booking company for the resort and that is what has changed. ??????

Snagel

Looks like you may have gotten some incorrect information. As of October 30, Privilege Hotels is giving up the lease they have maintained for the past two (I think) years. The resort's owner will be assuming control of the property.

I am not sure what changes will be made at Fantasy Island, but I am hopeful they will be great ones! We'll be arriving on October 30th, so I will be sure to post a report about what's happening at Fantasy Island :D

SteveC: The water is not potable. We don't even brush our teeth with it. The resort supplies purified water for drinking purposes. Each room has a frig. and the maid refills you water pitcher every morning. On the dive boats bottled water is supplied.

Thanks for the info. How about taking a shower, should I stuff a sock in my mouth? :)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Naaaaa...the water pressure is not strong enough to drown you :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Thanks for the info. How about taking a shower, should I stuff a sock in my mouth? :)

If showering and water intake is an issue then you shouls not visit Roatan or any of the bay islands, Do not drink water you shower in , If you want to post such silly **** then maybe a disney vacation is in your future. Of course you do not want to drink local water but this is addressed at every place you may stay

If showering and water intake is an issue then you shouls not visit Roatan or any of the bay islands, Do not drink water you shower in , If you want to post such silly **** then maybe a disney vacation is in your future. Of course you do not want to drink local water but this is addressed at every place you may stay

Lighten up buddy :idk: SteveC seems to be warming up to the fun he is anticipating in Roatan...see the :D? We're just having fun...now back to the SERIOUS stuff :comeandgetsome:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom