Question on Scubapro Crystal VU Single Lens Mask with Purge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Kidd

Registered
Reaction score
I just purchase this Mask but have not tried it yet. It seems like it fits okay but the real test will be in the water never used the purge before old fashion. Does anyone own this mask and how do you like it thanks

i bought it when i first got certified. figured that the purge would be helpful. about 50 dives later, i still have yet to use the purge. i just clear my mask normally.

the mask itself is nice, but i don't think i'd ever get one with a purge again.

Thanks Yeah I might return it for one that does not have a purge undicided

The mask you bought is great....had mine for two years and prefer it over every other mask I've tried.

keruxts:
The mask you bought is great....had mine for two years and prefer it over every other mask I've tried.

Thanks I heard that on another review before I bought it love Scubapro stuff its a name I trust. I was going to get the reg one without the purge never had one with the purge though but when I got it tried it one it fits good just seems to have extra bulk because of the filter. So wanted to get some great divers review going on a dive July 29th so have to make up my mind once I use it thats it. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom