Pumpkins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With all of the misleading incorrect distances removed.

From the boston area:
1. I-95 south thru providence to exit 9 (rt. 4)...this is a left exit
2. Rt 4 (you can only go one way..south..) to Rt. 138 east.
3. Rt. 138 east over 1st big bridge toward jamestown/newport
4. Go to last exit before 2nd bridge (exit for Jamestown.)
5. Follow that road straight thru town...marina on your left.
6. bear left at Ft. Wetherill sign
7. turn right into Ft. Wetherill, and immediately turn left.
8. Follow 100yds or so to parking lot on right... there is a boat ramp in this parking lot.
9. find a spot

In case anyone wants a rain date on this dive, the New England Acquarium Dive Club is also doing a pumpkin carving dive. They're meeting at 10am, Friendly's, Rt 128N in Glouster on Oct. 26.

All are welcome (you don't need to be in the club)

I'll be there with a rescue class (talk about appropriate, I get to be the rescue dummy). Patience may be there as well, probably as a bubble watcher, but possibly on a Nitrox check out dive.

Depending on my schedule, I may not be able to play until later in the day. However, at a minimum I'll stop by and say hello. I will also try to hang out for the night dive.

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
I'll be there with a rescue class (talk about appropriate, I get to be the rescue dummy). Patience may be there as well, probably as a bubble watcher, but possibly on a Nitrox check out dive.

Depending on my schedule, I may not be able to play until later in the day. However, at a minimum I'll stop by and say hello. I will also try to hang out for the night dive.

if she needs a buddy while you are playing dummy (rescue, that is :)) I'll be there.

I'd like to join you guys, although plans for that day is a little up in the air. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Anyway, I don't have a light so I'll dive with anyone who can go before it gets dark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom