Pumpkins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got Open Water and Rescue classes at Jamestown that weekend. However, if this is done as a night dive, I might be able to go somewhere else.

19th would probably be best. I can't dive on the 20th, got something else going on... I can do either RI or Cape Ann.

-Roman.

Well, You'll need a light, and a backup light, but I think the carving itself will probably be done while it's still light. We can follow up with a night dive after to see how they look.

I was a bit nervous about my first night dive, but in the lo-vis of New England diving, I found it to be more relaxing and easier to keep track of a buddy. Besides, a lot of fish are more active at night, and you won't notice bioluminescence otherwise.

iAmLevis once bubbled...
Hmm. Never dove at night before.

I'm just OW... Too much of a rookie?

October 19th at 1:00 pm
Ft. Wetherill in Jamestown, RI

Bring your own pumpkin (cleaned out first... I don't want to swim in pumpkin guts) and a second tank with gear for a night dive.

Hmm... Mass Bay Divers is doing a pumpkin dive on the 13th. Since I still rent (dammit) I'll have to flip a coin and decide which one to go to....

October 19th at 1:00 pm
Ft. Wetherill in Jamestown, RI

Okay, for those of us who've never dove Jamestown, how do we all get there? We can start with the standard RI directions, "Well, you get onto the 95..." :D

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom