Puget Sounder visiting Phoenix in a few weeks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22:
why not just wear it on the plane? it'll save shipping and the worry of renting.:D

And no need to get up to go to the restroom... :wink:

Dive-aholic:
Garrett, good point, but at this time of year, the suit probably won't get here until 2007!
Are you serious?!? Nah I have many an item in transit right now (including my new bp!) and all will be here in the designated amount of time (I've been trackin'). Otherwise it will be a very boring Xmas morning :D

-Garrett

Dive-aholic:
And no need to get up to go to the restroom... :wink:

Unless it's #2..... can anyone say Warhammer?

shark.byte.usa:
Are you serious?!? Nah I have many an item in transit right now (including my new bp!) and all will be here in the designated amount of time (I've been trackin'). Otherwise it will be a very boring Xmas morning :D

-Garrett

Alright, the 2007 is exagerating, but at this point, anything that's shipped might not make it before Xmas without paying extra for the expedited shipping, in which case, renting would be cheaper.

booth22:
Unless it's #2..... can anyone say Warhammer?

Even that's okay. Especially if you're into certain websites..... :eyebrow:

Lowell, here's a dive opportunity for the 26th.

Lowell... I am going up to the lake on the day after Christmas with another diver... three would be fine....if this works for you let me know...there also may be upto six of us going on the 29th.... pm me and I will give you my cell number!!!

I'm the second diver Ron is talking about on the 26th. I'm a Socal guy :). Looking forward to meeting the AZ dive community!

Hi Jeremy!!!! :)

Thanks for the invites all of you! I am back in Houston from my cruise (dove Coz and Belize), and flying to Phoenix tomorrow.

I'll PM those of you that want to dive...or that I've already talked to.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom