Puerto Galeras Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwww pooor Biker........ :).

BikerManiac:
Pinays should eat more healthy food. They should learn from China :)

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-04-25T155124Z_01_PEK78827_RTRUKOC_0_US-CHINA-BRAS.xml

Why are we so off topic anyways?? who is to blame?

reuters.com:
Bra producers have been forced to offer bigger cup-sizes in China because improved nutrition is busting all previous chest measurement records."It's so different from the past when most young

The Beijing Institute of Clothing Technology released a report last week saying the average chest circumference of Chinese women has risen by nearly 1 cm (0.4 inch) to 83.53 cm (32.89 inches) since the early 1990s, the daily said.

Wooo hoooo :14::14:

BikerManiac:
That's one of the girls that broke my heart. She left me 1 year ago and she became a model. But the moments we shared will never be forgotten...

My exgirlfriend.

Dude! You left her! It was your decision, and she will forever be torn up about it. It was your choice :)

Z...

clgsamson:
or maybe she found someone more "Guapo" than you...:wink:

That's impossible. :D
--------------------------------------------------------

But regardless, she wasn't that good. You should see my girl after her, maybe one of these days I will post a picture of her.

Anyways, landed in MIA about 30 minutes ago and have to wait for 2 more hours. I cannot believe I am paying $5 to use MIA WIFI for 30 minutes. That's just robbery, I feel like a rape victim. But you guys are worthy...

BikerManiac:
That's impossible. :D
--------------------------------------------------------

But regardless, she wasn't that good. You should see my girl after her, maybe one of these days I will post a picture of her.

Anyways, landed in MIA about 30 minutes ago and have to wait for 2 more hours. I cannot believe I am paying $5 to use MIA WIFI for 30 minutes. That's just robbery, I feel like a rape victim. But you guys are worthy...
Thanks El Guapo...you should dive with us next time you visit...Have a safe flight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom