Puerto Galeras Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Perro (with 2 r) is dog in spanish

On the subject of dogs, a friend of mine used to call his Philipina wife "little dog" as an affectionate name (not derogative as far as I could gather, just a private joke or something), anyway, with the "little" in English and "dog" in Tagalog, it came out as "little aso".

I wondered for nearly a week why he was calling his - very lovely - wife his "little arsehole" before summoning up the courage to ask...DOH!!!

shugar:
maybe it's time for us to find another board to infect huh

Jag
wanna dance? :D

BikerManiac:
Hmm for some reason those words reached some nerves.. lube the o-ring.

I also remember a DM saying:

DM: Would you like to penetrate?
Me: Yes
DM: The Wreck.
Me: Ohh! no.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BikerManiac:
Ok you guys are way out of topic!!!! :argue:

First it's brokeback topic, then is pickup lines, then is learn spanish... W T F ??

This thread was started to teach/tell people why they should not go to the Philippines!! It's a trip report from my own personal experience. Moreover, it was also to tell people that I would go to clean that dirty place up, and spread my genes to make the next generation more beautiful. All this is done for you...my friends.

another reason to tell people how hard it is to have a decent conversation with pasaways.. or should i say filipinos....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom