Published first Book!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, the book is now on barnes and noble Barnes & Noble.com OR books and million. com

These make great Christmas presents - go ahead, order five.... or ten, whatever. Support a starving artist scuba diver chick!

I just finished your book. It was an enjoyable read and a good story. Good luck on your future books.

I noticed it is published with a "vanity Publisher" Must have cost you a small fortune to publish in both hardback and paperback! Hope you earn your money back with the 20% royalty IUniverse pays on Net take.

Donna! Hey, my mum hijacked your book from me! The good thing is I can get started as she has already finished! She loved it! I can't wait to read, but just wanted to share a subjective viewpoint with you. I must get you to sign mine! Please give up the Roatan dive report as soon as you return sister!

I noticed it is published with a "vanity Publisher" Must have cost you a small fortune to publish in both hardback and paperback! Hope you earn your money back with the 20% royalty IUniverse pays on Net take.

Thanks Patricia in Cozumel - you were a hot topic in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach this past week. Hope you and Douglas Hammock had a great time!

Thanks for the publishing advice and the relationship advice. You are wise beyond your years.

Thanks Patricia in Cozumel - you were a hot topic in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach this past week. Hope you and Douglas Hammock had a great time!

Thanks for the publishing advice and the relationship advice. You are wise beyond your years.

Oh, no, she di'n't?

Yes, Paul - same Patricia. I've also gotten four Private Messages and a phone call from her this morning. She seems like a lovely person. She is also a author - she writes travel guides about Coz.

Perhaps pictures of last weeks trip will appear in her next travel guide. That would be fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom