PST Resurrects

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My new tank is hydo dated at 09/07 and was had original VIS done on it at the same time. It think the one I got was brand new and not a leftover from the warehouse.

My new tank is hydo dated at 09/07 and was had original VIS done on it at the same time. It think the one I got was brand new and not a leftover from the warehouse.

It is probably a leftover. PST had a NOS pile of tanks some of which were finished and some which were waiting for galvanizing and hydro test. Rumor had it that they would start moving after the restricted DOT permit was granted for the old stock and this occurred over a year ago.

When they start rolling in at Divesports and Scubatoys by the pallet then I will believe that PST is back. Not that I want any, I like my Worthingtons.

Honestly I really don't mind I think it was a decent price for my first steel tank...certainly not my last. I was so anxious to get in the water with it after I got it, I took it in the tub with me and it performed great (just kiddin').
My wife told me..."I better not find you in the tub with your gear on when I get home". I thought that was kinda funny...Anyways, I'll see how it goes with this new tank this weekend. Later all.

Honestly I really don't mind I think it was a decent price for my first steel tank...certainly not my last. I was so anxious to get in the water with it after I got it, I took it in the tub with me and it performed great (just kiddin').
My wife told me..."I better not find you in the tub with your gear on when I get home". I thought that was kinda funny...Anyways, I'll see how it goes with this new tank this weekend. Later all.

:D:D:D

Sorry. I tried to tease you......

We know that your deal must be a good deal.

That's a fine price for a very nice tank. I have 4 of those puppies from 2005.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom